Bleach-Rpg Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-Rpg.

3 posters

The Lone Wolf

leoinpharoh
    leoinpharoh

The Lone Wolf Empty The Lone Wolf

Post  leoinpharoh Sat 21 May 2011, 10:19 pm

Leoin walks through this desolate desert. His pure white armor, glowing in the faint moonlight. His tribal designs mark his face and his claws dig deep into the sand as he looks around with deep green eyes. His tail swishes back and forth, he almost seems like he's waiting for something.
    Khai
    Khai

The Lone Wolf Empty Re: The Lone Wolf

Post  Khai Sat 21 May 2011, 11:47 pm

A small girl romes the desert alone. The moon shining bright on her silky white, knee length, dress. With a cape-cloke, her face is covered, all except her emerald green eyes. She stops on a tall sand dune, and stares at the full moon as if she were woundering off in her own world.
    leoinpharoh
    leoinpharoh

Post  leoinpharoh Sun 22 May 2011, 12:17 am

Leoin watches as a small figure crosses the desert slowly. He ducks down behind a dune and sneaks around to get closer. Jumping over a dune close to her, he tries to take them by suprise. Landing in front of them, he growls, "What are you doing here! Noone comes here, this is my area."
    Khai
    Khai

Post  Khai Sun 22 May 2011, 12:27 am

The expressions in her eyes do not change. She dosent look frightened nor threatened. She raised an eyebrow to the figure infront of her. If your going to sneak up on someone, make sure your tail dosent poke out from behind the dunes, anyway, calm yourself. Im just passing through. The girls voice was calm and collective with a bit of sarcasm, but she was not in the mood to fight. Walking past the figure, she noticed looked like a wolf, paying no attention to detail, she proceded to walk.
    leoinpharoh
    leoinpharoh

Post  leoinpharoh Sun 22 May 2011, 12:33 am

He growled and pounced to get in front of her again. "What is such a small girl doing out in the desert of Hueco Mundo alone? It's dangerous out here you know?" He sits down and stares at her, his eyes softer, and his voice smooth.
    Khai
    Khai

Post  Khai Sun 22 May 2011, 12:38 am

She pulls her cloak far enougph back for him to see the hole where her heart use to be, she is a hallow. Im basically just waundering around. I have no where to go and nothing else better to do. She shruged not sounding pitiful but more along the lines of bored.
    leoinpharoh
    leoinpharoh

Post  leoinpharoh Sun 22 May 2011, 12:45 am

Leoin's tail stopped in place. She was a hollow, but why? His ears perked and his eyes got slightly harder. "If you are a hollow, then tell me why're you here? There's nothing out this way, and everyone knows this is MY area." He stood still, his breathing shallow.
    Khai
    Khai

Post  Khai Sun 22 May 2011, 12:49 am

She fealt the threat he was sending off and in return her eyes got sharper and her voice was lower but the same as before.Thats MY busniess. I didnt mean to enter your spot so stop whining about it and i shall leave. She quickly turned in her spot, her back to him. Her cape flys up in the puff of sad as she walked off in a huff.
    leoinpharoh
    leoinpharoh

Post  leoinpharoh Sun 22 May 2011, 12:55 am

Leoin felt that she didn't mean any harm and chased after her. He came up almost to her chest on all fours. "Hey... umm... I'm not meaning to be rude, I just don't get many visitors around here."
    Khai
    Khai

Post  Khai Sun 22 May 2011, 12:57 am

She shruged but kept her eyes ahead, not looking at the wolf. I can tell.
    leoinpharoh
    leoinpharoh

Post  leoinpharoh Sun 22 May 2011, 1:12 am

Leoin stares at her and his tail wags a little. He can feel the sand in his toes, and hates the feeling. He feels as though he's on a beach. He hates the beach, all the water, and the sand annoys his paws. His tribal designs almost burn at the thought. A whine escapes his lips and he quickly catches himself and shakes his head, looking back at the small girl.
    Khai
    Khai

Post  Khai Sun 22 May 2011, 10:48 am

She raisd an eyebrow at him again as she glances over her small shoulder. Hmmm...dont like water do we? She grined alittle under her mask. Reading minds is one of my "things" She spoke with a whimsical bounce in her voice.
    wongy06
    wongy06

The Lone Wolf Empty Enter The Monkey

Post  wongy06 Sun 22 May 2011, 10:49 am

Kenji sprinted along the sand which fired infuriatingly from under him. Kenji had been chasing this monkey for the past two hours and it showed no signs of stopping as they continued the chase over a giant sand dune that dropped suddenly. The monkey stopped and Kenji leapt at it.
    "Gotcha now! Gimme my walking staff back!" Kenji grabbed... thin air.
    The monkey leapt over Kenji onto his head and leapt off back the way they had come. Kenji meanwhile found himself looking down into the sand before faceplanting and landing with a solid splash of sand.

When Kenji came to, he realised that everything was dark. Eh? That wasn't right. No, he just had his head buried under the sand. Setting himself, Kenji tried to pull his head out from the ground but soon realised that he wasn't budging an inch. He sighed in his mind and waited... and waited... and waited until he heard voices.
    Not knowing whether they had spotted him or not, Kenji decided to make sure that they did by doing the flashiest thing he could thing of... He put his hand up in the air and let off a Hado 33: Soukatsui, firing blue flames into the air and hoped that they had noticed...
    leoinpharoh
    leoinpharoh

Post  leoinpharoh Sun 22 May 2011, 10:57 am

Leoin ignored the girls comment and turned to face the light. Running up to the top of the next sand dune, he looks down to see a man with his arm in the air. Was he trying to get their attention, or is he just weird. Either way, it seemed as though he was getting alot of visitors today.

His growl was low, though not really threatening. He could feel the spiritual pressure... he wasn't a hollow. A human maybe? No, no ordinary human could have made that light.... A shinigami! His growl became more vocal. "You have no business here shinigami... We hollows have done nothing." He didn't want to fight, but then again, he didn't want to die.
    Khai
    Khai

Post  Khai Sun 22 May 2011, 11:07 am

She sighed heavily. Why must you be so territorial? You could hear the bored, unimpressed, expression in her voice as she what seemed like glided past Leoin, petting his head gently. Making her way twords the shinigami she cougphed under the spirit preassure but continued to move. She stood there staring at him...she giggled. His but was in the air along with his arm while his head in the sand. she burst out into lauphter as she spoke. Do you shinigami always act like an ostritch or do you need help? XD
    wongy06
    wongy06

Post  wongy06 Sun 22 May 2011, 11:14 am

Kenji heard the voices closer now and was alarmed by the low, guttural growl and tried to reply.
    "Muh-" Kenji received a mouthful of sand as he tried to speak and pounded on the sand floor and his chest as he tried to cough it back up.
    When he heard the other voice, he stopped. It was definitely a female voice and it sounded young. Here, Kenji would usually be softer and talk to her but that didn't seem to be an option. Instead, hearing the word 'ostrich', Kenji flapped his arms like wings and sprayed sand by kicking his feet back.
    Well, I have nothing better to do. Kenji thought to himself.
    leoinpharoh
    leoinpharoh

Post  leoinpharoh Sun 22 May 2011, 11:22 am

Leoin's face eased and his eyes softened. He didn't seem to mean any harm. Even if he did, he seemed slightly stupid. Leoin pounced on his back, pushing him out of the sand and onto his rear, while sending Leoin rolling in the sand behind him.

Sitting up, he shook the sand off his shoulders and off his head. He stared at the man now. He wore a cloak, which seemed to be the on going fashion for people for some reason.
    Khai
    Khai

Post  Khai Sun 22 May 2011, 11:44 am

She smiled and noticed a small tail moving around in the distance. She focused on it and her eyes grew softer. A small laugph escaped her lips as she whistled a sharp magnifying whistle.

The small monkey ran past the dunes and perched itself on her shoulder, wraping his tail around her neck with a staff in its paws. Kimchi, what have you done? The girl chuckled at the monkey holding the staff above his head triumphantly.
    wongy06
    wongy06

The Lone Wolf Empty AH MY GOD, IT'S HUECO MUNDO. O.O"

Post  wongy06 Sun 22 May 2011, 11:53 am

Kenji offered his thanks to the wolf before turning to face the girl upon whose shoulders now sat a monkey.
    "Ah!... Ah! That monkey has my staff!" Kenji shouted and leapt to snatch it only to be struck on the forehead when the monkey swung the staff down.
    Kenji laid there on the floor cursing his luck and the monkey. Suddenly, Kenji realised that it must have been the wolf who had spoken before and he quickly got to his feet looking alarmed.
    "...Sorry but... Where am I?" Kenji asked to whoever would answer.
    leoinpharoh
    leoinpharoh

Post  leoinpharoh Sun 22 May 2011, 11:59 am

Leoin laughed a small bit, his voice back to being smooth. "You're in Hueco Mundo, Mr.... uhh... I'm sorry I didn't catch your name." He almost jolted at the thought and turned his attention to the girl. "Nor did I get yours."
    Khai
    Khai

Post  Khai Sun 22 May 2011, 12:02 pm

She giggled again at the attack her monkey displayed and scratched under his chin. Names Khaione, you can call me Khai. She didnt look at either of the guys and continued to pet her monkey whom still swung the staff around, mocking the Shinigami at his victory.
    wongy06
    wongy06

Post  wongy06 Sun 22 May 2011, 12:16 pm

It was just as Kenji had feared... He was in Hueco Mundo! The place where burgers don't exist! A horrific place full of things that make you exercise! Kenji almost felt like crying at the thought.
    "You can call me Kenji, and you Mr. Wolf?" Kenji replied. Speaking of which, what time is it Mr. Wolf?
    Kenji glared daggers at the monkey as it span his staff around. If he had it, he would be doing that too.
    leoinpharoh
    leoinpharoh

Post  leoinpharoh Sun 22 May 2011, 12:24 pm

Leoin stared at the monkey weirdly and then looked to the shinigami. "My name is Yama, the earth wolf." His paws seemed to tingle and he sprung forward, grabbing the staff quickly in his jaw, and dropping it at the shinis feet. "There you are, Kenji." He gave a wolfish smile and bounded up to be beside the girl. His eyes were almost happy.
    Khai
    Khai

Post  Khai Sun 22 May 2011, 12:29 pm

Khai simply smiled. Dont hurt my monkey....remember you started it She giggled as the monkey started screaming at the wolf. running around her shouldhers and perching itself on top of her head and leaping off onto Kenji, snatching the staff back as quickly as it was taken. He stoped screaming and positioned itself back on Khai's shoulder with its tail aroun d her neck as before. She giggled as pet the monkey under its chin again. Have you thought about asking for it back?
    wongy06
    wongy06

Post  wongy06 Sun 22 May 2011, 12:36 pm

Just as Kenji was saying thanks to Yama, his staff was snatched back by the monkey who curled itself around Khai again.
    Kenji smiled slightly but his annoyance was evident from the vein that pulsed on his forehead. Deciding to try Khai's suggestion, Kenji stood to face the monkey.
    "Please will you return my staff to me?" Kenji pleaded, an inch away from throwing the monkey off a sand dune.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content