Bleach-Rpg Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-Rpg.

5 posters

Say hi to your (possibly... usually...) friendly neighbourhood lurking hermit! ;D

wongy06
    wongy06

Say hi to your (possibly... usually...) friendly neighbourhood lurking hermit!   ;D Empty Say hi to your (possibly... usually...) friendly neighbourhood lurking hermit! ;D

Post  wongy06 Fri 20 May 2011, 3:35 pm

[Embedded in the side of a mountain lies a crevice barely wide enough for one. Right next to that is a cave ten metres wide and yes, I live there. The cave roof is low and the taller among you may find that you must maintain a crouch to avoid hitting your head on the dipping cave. All is dark and only one path can be followed. Feeling your way along using the walls, you arrive in a dimly lit antechamber. Two wooden brackets on either side of the chamber hold braziers in which a small flame burns. In front of you stands a door seemingly made of wood but upon further examination, it is revealed that inside a thin layer of wood the door is crafted of steel. Left with no other choice but to knock, you do. The door creaks open and reveals a young man carrying a walking stick with a cloak over the sheath of a zan. The man narrows his eyes at you.]

GET OUT OF MY CAVE!
    Only joking. ;D
    But seriously, don't invade my privacy. O.O"
    Rukia_Kuchiki
    Rukia_Kuchiki

Say hi to your (possibly... usually...) friendly neighbourhood lurking hermit!   ;D Empty Re: Say hi to your (possibly... usually...) friendly neighbourhood lurking hermit! ;D

Post  Rukia_Kuchiki Fri 20 May 2011, 4:13 pm

*Slams the door and uber glomps the hermit*

Wongy ~ :3
    wongy06
    wongy06

Say hi to your (possibly... usually...) friendly neighbourhood lurking hermit!   ;D Empty Re: Say hi to your (possibly... usually...) friendly neighbourhood lurking hermit! ;D

Post  wongy06 Fri 20 May 2011, 4:22 pm

Gah! *Is uber glomped*
    Invasion of privacy! D; XDDD
    RoseNinja

Post  RoseNinja Fri 20 May 2011, 4:27 pm

oh look it's that guy that pm's me but is never on the social...
    *stares at wongy* O_O
    wongy06
    wongy06

Post  wongy06 Fri 20 May 2011, 4:41 pm

Oh look, it's that girl that replies to my PMs and stabs social...
    *Stares at Rose* O.O"
    Rukia_Kuchiki
    Rukia_Kuchiki

Post  Rukia_Kuchiki Fri 20 May 2011, 4:47 pm

*Keeps glomping wongy* ;D
    Oh it's Rose o.o/)
    leoinpharoh
    leoinpharoh

Post  leoinpharoh Sat 21 May 2011, 7:16 pm

lol, hi wongy :3 *bows respectfully and leaves your cave*
    wongy06
    wongy06

Post  wongy06 Sun 22 May 2011, 5:52 am

Nuuuuuuuuuuu~ *Is continued to be glomped*

Thank you leo, at least someone listens. x3
    Ryusei Kenzaki
    Ryusei Kenzaki

Post  Ryusei Kenzaki Sun 22 May 2011, 2:26 pm

"kicks wongy out my cave"

i said u could have a few friends over not all this!!!!
    Rukia_Kuchiki
    Rukia_Kuchiki

Post  Rukia_Kuchiki Sun 22 May 2011, 5:12 pm

*Bites byakushi before he can kick wongy*
    No touching the hermit e.e
    *Bunny glomps wongy again* ;D
    wongy06
    wongy06

Post  wongy06 Mon 23 May 2011, 11:50 am

*Ish bunny glomped* =O Thankies. x3 *Glomps back*
    Rukia_Kuchiki
    Rukia_Kuchiki

Post  Rukia_Kuchiki Sat 28 May 2011, 8:06 am

*Is glomped back*

I got glomped ~ :3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 4:05 pm