Bleach-Rpg Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-Rpg.

2 posters

Practice, Practice, Practice

Chrysanthe
    Chrysanthe

Practice, Practice, Practice Empty Practice, Practice, Practice

Post  Chrysanthe Tue 14 Jun 2011, 4:40 pm

Rei could feel the heat of the sunlight soaking into her black clothes, the sweat trickling down the sides of her face and dripping off her chin, the gritty taste of dust on her tongue. But she didn't stay still for long; in a moment she rose like a flash of steel, charging the practice dummy with a yell and slicing through it it entirely, skidding to a halt and raising a cloud of dust in the process. She could hear the sound of the dummy parts dropping to the ground, loose hay scattering from it and skittering past her feet as a small breeze picked up.

"Ah, I'm exhausted," Rei groaned quietly to herself, wiping the sweat off her face with a sleeve and trotting over to the nearest shady spot before collapsing in an undignified manner, zanpaktou settled beside her gently. "I really need to find a better time to practice than the middle of the day..."
    Ichiru
    Ichiru

Practice, Practice, Practice Empty Re: Practice, Practice, Practice

Post  Ichiru Wed 15 Jun 2011, 1:09 pm

Steps out from the shadows. "Impressive, but i find it best to train in the mornings rather than mid day." Smiles warmly. "That way your much cooler and have more time for other activities."

I sit by you and look at the dummy you destroyed. "hmm you have very impressive sword skills with impressive power for such a sleek build." I look at the ground from your motions.

"Your speed is also impressive but i assume you move faster when you put your body into your movements especially for shunpo." I smile and look at you. "Though your no power house you would be a very difficult opponent for anyone to deeat with that speed."

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:33 am