Bleach-Rpg Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-Rpg.

5 posters

suggestions and tidbits

leoinpharoh
    leoinpharoh

suggestions and tidbits Empty suggestions and tidbits

Post  leoinpharoh Thu 19 May 2011, 4:50 pm

Some suggestions I have for the site and for the forum:
    1.change index to" home"
    2.change user cp to profile... it confuses some* coughs* khai* cough*
    3. Make more races for the game, like bounts, mod souls etc... just for variety if nothing else
    4. Make a forum for actual rping, pleeeassse :3

Sigi
    Sigi
    Admin

suggestions and tidbits Empty Re: suggestions and tidbits

Post  Sigi Thu 19 May 2011, 5:12 pm

leoinpharoh wrote:Some suggestions I have for the site and for the forum:
    1.change index to" home"
    2.change user cp to profile... it confuses some* coughs* khai* cough*
    3. Make more races for the game, like bounts, mod souls etc... just for variety if nothing else
    4. Make a forum for actual rping, pleeeassse :3

I realize there are some issues with the forum toolbar. This was a pre-designed layout that Oathy nor I created, so hopefully her and I will be able to fix that this weekend.

As for races, that can't be possible at this time since none of us admins have access to coding. Even then, I doubt it's something that could be possible. It would take a lot of work to do, and for now, the two races seem to be enough.

Rp'ing is going to be integrated soon enough. Oathy is in charge of RP, so any problems or issues you have with it should be directed at her.

Thanks for your input, though :3
    leoinpharoh
    leoinpharoh

Post  leoinpharoh Thu 19 May 2011, 5:58 pm

Well you should get some mods that are on more :p lol jk... what kind of coding is it? C++ css, what? It wouldn't take much to change... as for the nav bar, that's like a two second fix, and the widgets are more fun anyway lol :p

Then this next one is for oathing, is there going to be in game rewards for rping? Or maybe a lvling system within the rp?? :3 id like to know
    LUUnatic
    LUUnatic

suggestions and tidbits Empty another suggestion

Post  LUUnatic Thu 19 May 2011, 9:00 pm

I might suggest these in the game
    -Banks (you know, like if you wanna send cash to other peoples *cough* aLdrin you should send me some cash *cough* xDDDD
    -Tournaments (to get the game a little more exciting)
    -Clans
    -Missions (Could be another way to make cash)
    and etc (if i can think of anymore xD)

but if you can't full fill one of those or all then we or maybe I understand, your all busy so I don't want to be asking too much. ^^
    leoinpharoh
    leoinpharoh

Post  leoinpharoh Thu 19 May 2011, 10:50 pm

Well, if nothing else, I have dabbled in coding before and have tons of free time on my hands lol...

Post  Guest Fri 20 May 2011, 12:05 am

leoinpharoh wrote:Well, if nothing else, I have dabbled in coding before and have tons of free time on my hands lol...

Protip: Just because you have "basic" knowledge in coding doesn't mean we'll consider you for the coding job. Terriator simply does not hire someone based on them saying they can code, or have free time on their hands.

Protip 2: Don't hijack another users suggestion topic to place your own. Please make a separate topic (more or less for organization reasons).

As for the suggestions related to coding:

1) Races: I have considered adding more races, but I'd rather work with Terriator on adding things to races that are currently in place. There is a reason why we went from multiple races in the Beta to only two as we see it now.

2) Banks: It may happen, but it will possibly lead to abuse and other issues (such as taking out an integral part of the game)

3) Clans: Most likely will not happen, but if they do happen, it will be limited in function. I don't really see a need for clans, as they're aren't many in the Bleach-series. (Besides the Family hierarchy system)

4) Tournaments: If there ever is a spar-system implemented into the game, Tournaments can be held by the users themselves. This is to ensure that the staff doesn't have to deal with petty bickering that might arise from these.

5) Missions: Possibility. Nothing more will be said here.

6) Forum-related suggestions: Not my area. Very Happy
    leoinpharoh
    leoinpharoh

Post  leoinpharoh Fri 20 May 2011, 12:22 am

When I say I dabbled, im being modest lol, I've built entire games on byond and such, but anyways, idc about getting" hired" I would just like to see the site reach its full potential :3 it has great potential and can become a pretty big game... heck its already better then self pproclaimed number 1 bleach rpg site BSE.... just sayin
    Khai
    Khai

Post  Khai Fri 20 May 2011, 9:24 am

~glares at leo~ >.>"
    I am not good with technology. You know this.

Anyway, I think the missions is a great idea because the shinigami are on missions all the time, assigned by their squad captian. It would make things more realistic and fun.I, for one, am really excited about the RPing forum to be put up because everyone knows ~couph~..leo..~couph~ that I love to RP <3<3<3<3<3 :3
    RoseNinja

Post  RoseNinja Fri 20 May 2011, 4:18 pm

I agree that the missions are a good idea, they would also be helpful in keeping members happy. Many of the older and stronger players just get bored and leave because there isn't anything to do other than train and fight each other. Some missions could be made as challenges to the higher ups to give them a reason to stay and keep getting stronger. The game as it is would kind of limit what kind of missions you could do (killing npcs would probably be it.) but it would still be fun. Also wouldn't want to forget the lower lvl people. xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:41 am