Bleach-Rpg Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-Rpg.

2 posters

Leoin's character sheet

leoinpharoh
    leoinpharoh

Leoin's character sheet  Empty Leoin's character sheet

Post  leoinpharoh Wed 18 May 2011, 2:01 am

Is doing this by his phone so I can't copy the code and do it that way... but without further ado, I will do my best to get my point across.

Name: Leoin Pharoh
    Played by: Leoinpharoh
    Sex: Male
    Race: Hollow
    Appearence: Look at my profile pic. Its kind of like that, im in the process of drawing the actual thing
    Background: As a human, Leoin's parents were murdered. He sought revenge and set out to kill those responsible. He succeeded and was then made out to be a seriel killer. Though all he did was right what had been wronged. The police tracked him down, and killed him on sight. His soul was tainted with the hate he had for the people that killed his parents, and he became a hollow shortly after dying. His tribal symbols on his mask are an intricate design of 13 marks, for the 13 murderers he killed.
    Abilities: he calls upon the element of earth to aid him in his fights.
    Future: He is drivin by his disgust for murder, and will kill any that kills someone else.
    leoinpharoh
    leoinpharoh

Leoin's character sheet  Empty Re: Leoin's character sheet

Post  leoinpharoh Sat 21 May 2011, 5:06 pm

Leoin Pharoh

:: is played by ::

leoinpharoh/ Leo

Leoin's character sheet  Thumb-17824055

♔——————————————————————————♔

.::. My sword is my soul... Now watch me strike you down with it! .::.

Same old, Same old

His eyes always glow deep sage green

My name is Micheal Leoin PharohBut You Better Call Me Leoin to his friends, Leo to those closest to him, Yama to those dont.

Courses Through My Veins Blood type A

I've Seen this World For too many years

As I've Been Around Since It's been so long... I don't remember.

Making Myself Known As an assassin, but only if it is an evil person.

I Classify As a Hollow- Adjuchas

My loyalty lies with the 7th seat Espada.

★Mirror, Mirror★

A wolf's body with white armor like all adjuches. His eyes glow deep sage green, and he has a scar over his left eye. Tribal markings mark his face in deep onyx black. The hole in his right bicep is what was chaining him down to the human world. (note: i am in the process of drawing the picture for it so bare with me.for now you can look at my profile pic.for an idea.)

Face Myself

As a human, Leoin's parents were murdered. He sought revenge and set out to kill those responsible. He succeeded and was then made out to be a seriel killer. Though all he did was right what had been wronged. The police tracked him down, and killed him on sight. His soul was tainted with the hate he had for the people that killed his parents, and he became a hollow shortly after dying. His tribal symbols on his mask are an intricate design of 13 marks, for the 13 murderers he killed.

Wolves in Sheeps Clothing have nothing on me.

His dream is to become stronger and seek out the souls of those who killed his family to destroy them fully. He's nice to people in general, but if he reads that you are in to hurt someone, he won't hesisitate to stand in the way.

Get out of my way

Can't beat me at anything speed related. I'm the fastest and I can prove it!

Though you may win at a straight out fight. I'm quick, not strong.

I Like running around and training to get stronger.

I Don't Like people who seek to hurt others.

Keep Away from running water. Streams, oceans, rivers, etc.

I've learned to control it

It's been here as long as I have lobos de colmillos, the wolves fang. A dagger curved like a fang with a dark green hilt and pure white blade.

Abilities Will fill this in when I get my abilities approved.

Release: His zanpaktou becomes a sectioned naginata, lobos garra, the wolves claw. And his feet revert back to their wolven form to grant him more speed.

Resurrection: Leoin crouches down onto all fours, and his body contorts. His fingernails become elongated,and he grows a large bushy white tail. His hair grows out and becomes white, and his mouth becomes filled with fangs. His zanpaktou becomes a kunai chain,cola de los lobos,the wolves tail.

Cero Location: Mouth

His sword is in the form of a dagger that is curved to look like a fang,lobos de colmillos, its hilt is deep green and the blade, pure white.

Are we done yet?

Remember This Sound Smooth and flowing when happy or neutral, but when angry, his voice is low and growling.

Roleplaying Level Expert

Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Admin

Post  Oathkeeper Sat 21 May 2011, 7:57 pm

This character has been approved for use in the Rpg section
    :D Have fun, and I can't wait to see the picture!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:25 am