Bleach-Rpg Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-Rpg.

2 posters

The Myth series by Robert Asprin

katizzle
    katizzle

The Myth series by Robert Asprin  Empty The Myth series by Robert Asprin

Post  katizzle Sun 05 Jun 2011, 11:02 am

So, not very many people have heard of the Myth series, But i would just like to point out that they are hilarious, and awesome. And they should be read. by everyone. now. xDD
    Unless you don't like puns, in which case stay away from that series, because half of everything ever in them is a pun. xD (Including the titles!! xD)

The first book is Another Fine Myth, which then goes to Myth Conceptions, Myth Directions, Hit or Myth, Myth-ing persons, Little Myth Marker, M.Y.T.H. Inc. Link, Myth-Nomers and Im-Pervections (that title is really clever, I thought~ xD but you have to know the series a bit first to understand the joke~ XD), M.Y.T.H Inc. In action, Sweet Myth-Tery of life... ect. xDD

All the books with M.Y.T.H. in them are books from the point of view of another character, other than the main guy, Skeeve~
    Skeeve is a kid living in Klah, trying to learn magick (yes, with a k~ xD) And then A Magician named Aahz (pronounced Oz, Get it? xD)who is a green scaly "demon" (short for "dimension traveler") from the dimension of Perv, a world known for its foul-tempered reptilian humanoid inhabitants . Aahz takes Skeeve on as his apprentice, despite having lost his powers through a prank pulled by Skeeve's now-deceased mentor, Garkin, at the beginning of the first novel. XD Its really funny, and everyone should check it out! Smile
    Please? xDD
    Fear
    Fear

The Myth series by Robert Asprin  Empty o.o

Post  Fear Sun 05 Jun 2011, 9:13 pm

Looks like I have to hit Borders :P

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:08 am