Bleach-Rpg Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-Rpg.

2 posters

Out and About

Hermit
    Hermit

Out and About Empty Out and About

Post  Hermit Fri 27 May 2011, 3:46 pm

It was a rather cold morning as Hermit went about through the streets. He'd been tasked with finding out what the people of Seireitei wanted to see in the new and improved Communacation. He'd give a slight chuckle to himself New and Improved indeed he thought. The fact of the matter was that with the recent events the magazine staff didn't know what to type. And to be honest people on the street were not really helping matters. No one really seemed to know that they wanted to read about, suggestions ranging from a book review colum to haveing a special summer swim suit issue featuring the female captains and vice-captains, the latter suggestion coming from a group of young boys. Although that was, from a subscritption standpoint, a good idea and would no doubt sell copies left and right, there was just no way he would be able to convince anyone to do it.

"Man do I have my work cut out for me today." He'd say under his breath as a cold wind passed by causing him to have a slight shiver. He hated the cold, and even more so when summer was suppose to be here. He liked it when the sun shone bright and the days were hot. It always made him feel more energetic, not like now, when he was cold.

Shaking those thoughts from his he'd continue to walk down the streets looking for people to interview and get more ideas for what should be in the first new issue of the Communacation, if the Division ever gets a chance to print it.
    Koga_Wolf

Out and About Empty Re: Out and About

Post  Koga_Wolf Fri 27 May 2011, 6:31 pm

Koga walks through out the streets,trying his hardest to sustain his energy to it does not kill the group of students passing him. Koga gives off a little sigh when the group passes. Koga walks and when he turns the corner the gentle wind blows at him,blowing his Kido Corps Commander Cloak to gently sway in the wind. Koga continues walking.

Koga puts his spirit energy to its avereage low level so that he can walk around easily without shinigami falling to their knees,unable to breathe. "Why can't I just be asleep like a normal person." Koga thinks to himself as he continues to wonder aimlessly.

As Koga walks many members of the Gotei 13 stop and stare,never seeing the Kido Corps Commander before since they are such a secretive organization. "Do I have brocclie in my teeth or something?" Koga thinks aloud.
    Hermit
    Hermit

Post  Hermit Fri 27 May 2011, 8:14 pm

Hearing someone behind him he'd turn around to see, from the looks of the cloak, the Kido Corps Commander. Although he'd never the met the man before, and why should he have the Kido Corps are almost as secretive as the Special Forces. And besides he was just a squad member, he wouldn't have a reason to have met him.

This could be my big break, he thought to himself he could really have some good ideas for the magazine. And I could end this assignment go back to my cubical and be away from all these people.

Approaching the man, a slight hesitation in his step for he really didn't care for lots of interaction with people, mustering the most sincerer and level voice he could he'd say. "Um, excuse me sir, I'm with the Seireitei Communication. As you may know with the recent events we haven't been unable to publish a new issue, and I was wondering if perhaps you might have any suggestions on what you would like to see in the coming issues?"

After he was finished he'd pull out his pen and paper waiting, with an unusual eagerness, for the mans reply.
    Koga_Wolf

Post  Koga_Wolf Fri 27 May 2011, 8:48 pm

Koga stops and looks over at the shinigami walk up to him. "hmm" Koga scratches his chin with his right index finger. "I could give you a little article about a brand new weapon shinigamis will be able to get if our experiments work out right. Not too much information or I will have to kill you." Koga says with a big smile.

Koga begins to walk off. "Follow me if you want to pursue this story. Be warned though." Koga puts his hands behind his head as he walks looking up at the sky. Koga walks though the streets as if he has an exact map of the area.

After an hour of walking,looking into the sky the entire time, Koga looks in front of him and sees a gigantic mansion on the mountain side with medium size walls with hell butterflys marked with a Kido corps symbol on their back flying around,acting as cameras. The mansion has a huge symbol on the very top of the building, the symbol of the Kido Corps. "Welcome to my home."

As Koga reaches the gate two Kido Corps Members perform a few hand symbols and the gate opens. Koga walks to the door,takes off his sandals, and enters his home,leaving the door open. Koga begins to navigate to his living room where he sits down.
    Hermit
    Hermit

Post  Hermit Fri 27 May 2011, 9:09 pm

"Wow! Really? That would be great. Although I cant ganrentee that it'll make into the next issue." He'd say the man starts to walk off. "Alright, lead the way."

After forty-five minutes of walking he'd think to himself where the hell this guy taking me...oh well, it'll be worth it.After reaching the house Hermit would let out a small gasp as if to say what a beautiful house.

He'd continue to follow Koga into the house, following his lead in taking off his sandals and continuing to the living room where he'd find a seat across/adjacent to him.

"So where would you like to begin? Oh and for the record could I get your name? And you are the Commander of the Kido Corps, correct? It'll be used for quoting the source of this information." The edge of excitment would be unmistakable. Although he did have that worry about dying. He was just kidding about that right? he'd think to himself And even if he wasn't, when am I to know what he's said to much? Oh well, no sense in worrying about that now.
    Koga_Wolf

Post  Koga_Wolf Sat 28 May 2011, 5:26 pm

Koga leans back on his couch and looks at the coffee table in between him and the shinigami. Koga smiles at the coffee table for its eligent glass appearance and the etched white Kido Corps symbol in the middle with gold edgings. "Well I am Koga. Koga Wolf. I am the Kido Corps Commander and have been for the past 250 years." Koga says with a little pride in his voice.

"Anyways It's pretty simple. We are creating a type of device which will bring a revolution in the way we kill hollows with Kido." Koga says with a small grin,watching the shingami.

A Kido Corps walks into the room and bows towards Koga,the member is a women wearing Kido Corps robes and a cloth mask to cover all but her eyes. She walks over to Koga and whispers something into his ear and walks away,bowing before she leaves.
    Hermit
    Hermit

Post  Hermit Sat 28 May 2011, 9:05 pm

He'd nod as he wrote down the man's name, ocupation and number of years he's held it. Transcribing the words the man spoke to his paper.

"I see. And this device, will any soul reaper be able to use it or will they have to be able to use kido themselvs?" He'd pause when the woman enter the room and walked over to Koga to whisper something to him. Not knowing whether or not it was pressing business or someone just delivering a report, he'd sit there and wait for Koga's reply.
    Koga_Wolf

Post  Koga_Wolf Sun 29 May 2011, 1:12 am

"Lets just say you will need to be a decent kido user." Another Kido corps member walks in and puts a tea pot and 2 small shot glass like cups on each side of the table and walks out. Koga pours himself some tea and leans back and takes a sip. " Please have some tea." Koga says as only half of his cup was filled. Koga after a few sips puts his empty cup down onto the table. "What else do you need to know?" Koga says as he leans back on his couch.
    Hermit
    Hermit

Post  Hermit Mon 30 May 2011, 11:04 pm

"Thank you." He'd say as he poured himself some tea then would continue, "Well anything that you can divoluge really." He'd drink some of said tea and put the cup back down on the table.

"I mean, the more general information i have the more detailed the artical will be. I know at this stage that you may not be able to say that much, but the more the better. If I get enough information I might even be able to the make it the main story in the magazine." He'd drink some more tea. "I'm not sure if thats something you would want, but it's a possibility. We've been having a hard time coming up with interesting cover stories that people want to read, surprisingly" He'd finish his tea and pick up his pad and pen.
    Koga_Wolf

Post  Koga_Wolf Mon 30 May 2011, 11:18 pm

As the man takes a sip of the tea Koga's eyes quickly looks up at the clock and in his head he begins to count as the man is talking. "Well young man as much as I enjoyed this conversation I'm afraid you won't remember any of it within thirty seconds." Five Kido Corps members shunpoe,surrounding the man and one woman takes his notepad and in her right hand a blue flame erupts. The woman throws the burning notepad in the fire place. "You see I specifically poured that amount of tea so that you would get the bit with the poisen in it. You will not remember anything that has happened within 24 hours of you drinking that."

Koga smiles and he stands up. "You can take him back to his squad's barracks. Be discreet." Koga walks away with a smile on his face.
    Hermit
    Hermit

Post  Hermit Mon 30 May 2011, 11:29 pm

"Huh, well aint that about a" Would be as far as he got before the poison took effect and he passed out. On an up note, at least he was sitting and didnt have to worry about falling over and hitting his head on the table.

Somehow though, in the back of his mind, he knew losing a day would make for quite the interesting story. If he ever remembers the idea to make it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:33 am