Bleach-Rpg Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-Rpg.

Character Skeleton

Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Admin

Character Skeleton Empty Character Skeleton

Post  Oathkeeper Sat 07 May 2011, 12:15 pm

Please copy the coding below and fill in the proper areas. The minimum requirement is a paragraph (5-6 sentences), and there is no maximum. Please try to fill everything out.
    It may seem a little intimidating, but just power through it ^^
    Fill it out like you would be filling a form out. You don't have to spell everything perfectly :3

To submit a character, make a topic in the Character Biographies form. It will be locked upon Acceptance and you can just ask me or an RP Moderator to unlock it if you would like to make changes

Code:
    [center][size=20]★[color=white]CHARACTERNAME[/color]★[/size] :: is played by :: [size=20]★[color=white]bleachrpg username / Alias[/color]★[/size]

[IMG]http://www.pixeljoint.com/files/icons/full/newichigofinal.gif[/IMG]

[size=20]♔——————————————————————————♔[/size]

[size=20].::. [i] Insert Quote that Describes Character Here [/i] .::.[/size]

[size=20]★[color=white]Same old, Same old[/color]★[/size]

[b]The only thing that never changes[/b] Full character name, does not have to be Japanese
    [b]But You Better Call Me[/b] nicknames/aliases
    [b]Courses Through My Veins[/b] Blood Type
    [b]I've Seen this World For[/b] agehere [b]years[/b]
    [b]As I've Been Around Since[/b] birthdate (day and month only)
    [b]Making Myself Known As[/b] occupation (If applicable. Student also applies)
    [b]I Classify As a[/b] Gender- human, hollow, Shinigami- And then classification. Vasto Lorde, Adjuchas, Devouring Beast, Minion, Fraccion (for Hollows) and Squad Member, Student, Lieutenant, Seat number, ect (for Shinigami)
    [b]My loyalty lies with[/b] This is where you put what squad you belong to or whose fraccion you are. If neither applicable, then whose side you're on. Note : This can be different than your race.

[size=20]★Mirror, Mirror★[/size]

Place a description, at least one paragraph, of physical looks. Picture is optional and should be decently sized.
    Also, for Hollows- Please include what your 'Familiar animal' is (i.e, Ulquiorra would be a bat.), the location of the 'hole' (i.e., Harribell's is in her neck, Nnoitra's is on his left eye), and if you are an Espada, the location of your number brand. Please be imaginative.

[size=20]★[color=white]Face Myself[/color]★[/size]

History. If you have a human, recount their physical life.
    If you have a hollow, recount their movement through the ranks.
    If you have a Shinigami, recount their time before getting to their station.
    If you have an amnesiac, please detail their actual background. They don't have to remember it, just let us all know who they actually are.

[size=20]★ [color=white]Wolves in Sheeps Clothing have nothing on me.[/color] ★[/size]
    A few well thought out paragraphs of personality.

[size=20]★ [color=white]Get out of my way[/color] ★[/size]

[b]Can't beat me at[/b] strengths
    [b]Though you may win at[/b] weaknesses
    [b]I Like[/b] likes
    [b]I Don't[/b] dislikes
    [b]Keep Away[/b] Fears

[size=20]★ [color=white]I've learned to control it[/color] ★[/size]
    [b]It's been here as long as I have[/b] Name of your zanpakuto/bankai/sword. Detail if it has a familiar and what form it takes on. (i.e., Renji Abarai's is a Baboon.)
    [b]Abilities[/b] Abilities. It is up to you to fill the following subsets out, although they may not be available quite yet.
    Delete the ones that you do not have and try to keep yourself in power-check.
    Also, keep in mind that if you're a shinigami, your abilities will be in Japanese
     (Please provide translations and make sure it is not in Kanji)
    and if you are a Hollow it will be in Spanish.
    [i]Release[/i]
    [i]Resurrection[/i]
    [i]Cero Location[/i]
    [i]Bankai[/i]
    [i]Shikai[/i]
    [b]Weapon[/b] Physical appearance of your weapon.

[size=20]★[color=White]Are we done yet?[/color] ★[/size]
    [b]Remember This Sound[/b] Sound of their voice
    [b]Extra[/b] anything else you wish to place
    [b]Roleplaying Level[/b] Just tell us how well you write, if you don't mind.

[size=20]★ [color=white]Show and Tell[/color]★[/size]

[quote]This is a PURELY OPTIONAL ROLEPLAY SAMPLE. Please delete everything up to the median with the crowns if you do not want to put anything here.[/quote]
    [/center]

Last edited by Oathkeeper on Sun 08 May 2011, 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Tweaking :3)

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:01 am