Bleach-Rpg Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-Rpg.

2 posters

Revolving... ~ Rukia's thoughts (Rukia_Kuchiki only)

Rukia_Kuchiki
    Rukia_Kuchiki

Revolving... ~ Rukia's thoughts (Rukia_Kuchiki only) Empty Revolving... ~ Rukia's thoughts (Rukia_Kuchiki only)

Post  Rukia_Kuchiki Tue 31 May 2011, 6:13 pm

Rukia walked through the long hallway of Squad 13 Barracks that would lead her to her room. She had moved from the Kuchiki Mansion a few hours before only with a few clothes and her Chappy, leaving behind a angry brother. An arranged marriage will not suit her, not even a bit. The idea was pretty simple: She would marry some lazy noble and she would spend her days at home. No hollows, no friends... Just being a Noble's wife.

"Nii-sama will understand, sooner or later, that me leaving that house was for the best... I hope."

She sighed and opened the door to her new room. It was small, but seemed comfortable enough for her. She put her bag down and placed her Chappy under the white bed. Then she took her time to look around, only to find a few paintings covering the walls, all rabbit-themed.

"Ukitake-taicho must had asked some squad members to do this for me. It looks really cute. I have to thank him for that later."

She smiled and started to undo her bag. Her pale hands started to slow trace on a blue dress Izu gave her when she left from Karakura. The memories of the day she had left her friends behind started to flow into her mind and she could help it but to shed a tear.
    Rukia_Kuchiki
    Rukia_Kuchiki

Revolving... ~ Rukia's thoughts (Rukia_Kuchiki only) Empty Re: Revolving... ~ Rukia's thoughts (Rukia_Kuchiki only)

Post  Rukia_Kuchiki Tue 31 May 2011, 6:59 pm

"What an inappropriate behavior... I let myself get too involved in this human emotions. That shall never happen again. I don't need this emotions; I'm a shinigami, a soul and nothing more."

She wiped that tear away and shook her head, trying to make that memories go away; Then she sighed and finished unpacking her things as soon as her could. Everything in her looked a mess, from her clothes to her hair. Even her white skin was now full of small red cuts from the last assignment, that she had completely forgot to treat. But there was a deep cut on her shoulder that was really worrying her. It looked pretty badly and it hurt too much, but she just sticked with pretending it was nothing. Rukia grabbed a pink dress and went to take a bath.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

She returned to her room after about half an hour and proceeded to get some ligaments to her wounded shoulder. She sat on her bed and tried to clean the wound as better as she could, when someone knocked on the door. She looked at the clock, it marked midnight already.

"Who could be knocking at this late hour?"
    Rukia_Kuchiki
    Rukia_Kuchiki

Revolving... ~ Rukia's thoughts (Rukia_Kuchiki only) Empty Re: Revolving... ~ Rukia's thoughts (Rukia_Kuchiki only)

Post  Rukia_Kuchiki Thu 02 Jun 2011, 4:13 pm

The unknown person knocked gently once more. It sure looked like whoever was at her door doesn't seemed to want to scare her. She let the ligaments on her bed and started to approached the door slowly. She forgot she hadn't clean her wound so her shoulder was bleeding under the tissue she was using to clean the blood.

"I guess it's probably Ukitake-taicho or another squad member asking if I need something."

Rukia sighed and slowly opened the door. It was with surprise that she looked at the person that was outside.
    Ichiru
    Ichiru

Post  Ichiru Thu 02 Jun 2011, 4:25 pm

As i knock once more i blush to myself. hmm i hope she dosent mind me dropping by so late...i am the captain for now untill my father returns. shakes head and focuses my hair covering my damaged eye. i wish it was her i was marrying not this nobel girl... as the door opens i open my eye wide.
    "Rukia?!" i blush and smile. so it is her..i have to marry her!
    Rukia_Kuchiki
    Rukia_Kuchiki

Post  Rukia_Kuchiki Thu 02 Jun 2011, 4:48 pm

She looked surprised when she noticed it was Ukitake's son Ichiru. He was wearing his father's Haori so she deduced he was the new captain.

- Hi Ichiru-sama. What brings you were at this late hour?

She bowed slowly as her eyes never stopped meeting his. It sure was true what almost every woman in Soul Society was saying about his look. Although for a few his figure and aura was scaring. She couldn't understand why.

"He looks a bit too surprised to see me here... Who was him expecting to find?"
    Ichiru
    Ichiru

Post  Ichiru Thu 02 Jun 2011, 5:01 pm

I look at her violet eyes and smile blushing slightly. even after so long she still looks as beautiful as ever... "i came to check on you acting captains duties and all" i place my hand behind my bead "hehe, so i um see everything is in order" i look at you "did you like your room? father had it done before he left.." looking at her arm i notice the bleeding wound and i mive my hand to my side, "are you alright Rukia? your arm..."
    Rukia_Kuchiki
    Rukia_Kuchiki

Post  Rukia_Kuchiki Thu 02 Jun 2011, 5:16 pm

She smiled and as she noticed his blushing, she looked away embarrassed.

- Yes I liked the room. It looks really nice. I hope I'm not trouble the squad by staying here but... I really couldn't stay on the Kuchiki manor after disrespecting Nii-sama's will...

She jumped in surprised as she noticed she forgot to cover the bleeding. Now he had noticed she was wounded and she was not in the mood to show her weak side.

- My wound... Err... Don't worry, it's nothing, really.

She covered it with her left hand. It sure hurt too much, but she couldn't look weak or vulnerable in front of her now Taicho.
    Ichiru
    Ichiru

Post  Ichiru Thu 02 Jun 2011, 5:28 pm

"hmm? how did you disrespect Byaku-sama?" I look at your wound more. hmm she cant be ok that wound looks deep... "Ruki why dont you let squad 4 take care of that? it looks serious"
    Rukia_Kuchiki
    Rukia_Kuchiki

Post  Rukia_Kuchiki Thu 02 Jun 2011, 5:38 pm

- I refused to get marry with some noble he picked up for me... If I said yes, I would be a futile Noble's woman that would have to stay at home and forget her past as a shinigami. I refuse to be like that. Nii-sama got upset and said I was disrespecting our clan... So I packed my bags and moved out. Luckily, Ukitake-taicho let me stay here.

She noticed Ichiru was still staring at her wound. She gave a step behind and tried to hide it from his sight.

- There's no need to bother Squad 4... I can take care of it by myself.

"Argh, I need a painkiller... The pain is getting worst... Stupid hollow."
    Ichiru
    Ichiru

Post  Ichiru Thu 02 Jun 2011, 5:45 pm

i walk to the bed. "atleast let me bandage you up i owe you remember..."I pick up the dressing and bandage your wound and as i finish i look in your eyes. "oh and rukia..." I blush. "Um...rukia..i am the noble you were supposed to marry"
    Rukia_Kuchiki
    Rukia_Kuchiki

Post  Rukia_Kuchiki Thu 02 Jun 2011, 5:56 pm

- Ichiru-sama, you don't need to do that...

Rukia followed Ichiru's movements as he barged into her room and grabbed the bandages she had above her bed. He then started to bandage her wounded shoulder while she watched him carefully.

- You... You were the one I was supposed to marry? How and why?

She felt terribly in that moment. She started to shake and wished there was a hole next to her so she could hide in shame.
    Ichiru
    Ichiru

Post  Ichiru Thu 02 Jun 2011, 6:02 pm

"Fathers wishes..." I look at you and smile"Its fine rukia dont be upset" I hug you. "besides i was hesitant as well untill..." i blush a little "Anyway you dont have to marry me ill see if i can change your brokther an dmy fathers minds " I smile "I hope you rest well" I look at your wound "and though i know you wont go to the 4th division for help you should." I turn and walk towards the door "Sleep well rukia, i hope you enjoy your stay here and remember your no inconvenience if you need anything let me know"
    Rukia_Kuchiki
    Rukia_Kuchiki

Post  Rukia_Kuchiki Thu 02 Jun 2011, 6:19 pm

- I can't stop feeling bad about refusing Ukitake-taicho request... He should be upset on me and he still let me stay here...

Rukia blushed and frozed when Ichiru hugged her; but slowly started to hug him back. She felt safe in his arms but refused to accept this warm feeling her heart was sending.

- I'll think about going to Squad 4, I promise. Good night Ichiru-sama and thank you. I'm sorry for troubling you...

She sighed as he closed the door. Ukitake-taicho would be probably disappointed at her, like Byakuya was. She slowly opened her bed and lay down, looking at her chappy plushie. Random thought passed by her mind for a few minutes but sleep started to gain the battle. Rukia turned off the lamp on her nightstand and closed her eyes.

"Tomorrow will be a better day, I hope."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:29 am