Bleach-Rpg Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Bleach-Rpg.

Empty Taboo

Empty Taboo Empty Empty Taboo

Post  Guest Tue 24 May 2011, 12:49 am

Zetta Branzol :: is created by :: Zetta_Slow

Empty Taboo Newichigofinal

♔——————————————————————————♔

.::. We Are Pain. We Are God. .::.

The Basics

The only thing that's amazing is Zetta Branzol
    But You Better Call Me Zetta
    Blood type is AB
    I've Seen this World For 28 years
    As I've Been Around Since Forever
    Making Myself Known As Amazing
    I Classify As a Male- Hollow- Espada
    My loyalty lies with my Power

?——————————————————————————?

★My Looks★

Always wearing a black bucket hat, his Grey hair spikes down, reaching down to nearly his neck. His skin a greyish tan as his body having a slender; but muscular figure. Wearing the typical espada uniform, his pants from his knees down are ripped apart to show his calves while he walks, keeping his kimono open. Though hidden, his hollow remains are under his hat, appearing to be white, hollowed, spiked hairs.

!——————————————————————————!

My Past

Though with very little memories as a human, he remembers his last moments as a spirit. With anger in his soul, he was consumed by darkness, becoming into the monsters known as hollows. Through much violence and destruction, he found himself in the meno's forest to continue his evolution. When finally becoming an Arrancar, he abilities made him even more difficult to defeat, leading him to the seat he is in today.

~——————————————————————————~

More about Me
    Cold when casual, he distance himself very well from others, thinking of others as beneath him. The strong may intimidate him, but drives him to want to become even more powerful to defeat them. Though in battle or when a challenge is brought up, his personality begins to warm up; more prone with excitement when overpowering his opponent, and anger when his strength is questioned.

x——————————————————————————x

My Skills

Can't beat me at Close Combat (4), Tactician (3)
    Though you may win at Long-Ranged Combat (3); his special abilities can be interupted (4)
    I Love Challenges; My Hat
    I Hate Others
    I Fear Being Weak

_——————————————————————————_

My Power

When finally ripping his hollow mask off, he realizes many different sized imprints of tribal-designed animals on different parts of his body. Though not clearly seen from afar, they are very noticeable when seen close. Though it only looks like tattoos, it is much more. For Zetta to activate a certain animal imprint, he must call out an "activation code" to awaken it, making the mark glow burning red, for it to return to it's normal color black after impact or in a couple of seconds. When fully activated, if pressed against any surface, the tribal animal imprint will brand into the surface as if it were a tattoo. When the subject is branded with a mark, it's certain ability will activate, under no control of the host.

Each of the different animal imprints on his body each possess a different ability:

Toad: (1/20 Hollow Ability Exp)
    Found on each fingertip
    Activation: "Kneel!"

When subject is imprinted with a toad mark, the host will slowly feel fatiqued, and overtime the mark remains, it begins to grow larger; appearing to look as if tadpoles are spreading around, making the host feel even weaker. Host's own will can determine how fast it spreads

(6/10 Hollow Ability Exp): the toad mark, if activated, can travel through ceros created within the finger, but mark will not spread if done so

Wolf: (8/20 Hollow Ability Exp)
    Found on each forearm and side of calves
    Activation: "Start the Show!"

When subject is imprinted with wolf mark, the host will begin to progressively slow down. The more wolf marks imprinted on the hosts skin, the more the subject slows down. Unlike the other imprints, the wolf mark remains active a longer period of time after impact

Bear: (10/20 Hollow Ability Exp)
    Found only on back, very large
    Activation: "Retribution!"

Unlike the other imprints, the bear mark remains on Zetta's back. When a host of even one or more animal marks attacks with the "marked" object, the bear imprint automatically, if properly activated, repels the said object, doubling or hastening the effects of any mark that is or has made contact in this attack. The attacker then is repeled away as well.

Elephant: (16/20 Hollow Ability Exp)
    Found on bottom of both feet
    Activation: "Trample!"

Even if the subject has successfully blocked an attack that has made contact with the elephant mark, this attack, though not passing through said defense, inflicts with full force the impact and imprint, as if phased through.
    When the subject is imprinted with the elephant mark, any attack to that specific area of the imprint is automatically inflicted with the full, intention force, even if guarded. The intentenal attack follows through as if no obstacle, causing the phasing effect. Though the damage may be done, Zetta's actual attack, if blocked, has no protection itself from the guard, so can still be inflicted with damage himself.(ex.: blocked by spikes) The attack must hit a physical object close to the host to properly inflict damage.

Viper: (20/20 Hollow Ability Exp)
    Found on palms of hands
    Activation: "Reject!"

The most powerful of all the marks, this imprint is not actually placed onto the subject. Instead, in the section the Viper mark is set, it will disinagrate whatever isn't part of Zetta (Ex.: Markings, Zetta himself) in less then a second, as if burned away. The process of the viper mark activating takes time though, a couple of seconds at most.

Resurrection:

Awakening Call- "Assimilate Kinmotsu"

With his ressurection unleashed, his tattoos power nearly double in power, depending on how much training he has had..

(1/50 Ressurection Exp): With his larger body, his tattoos become larger with it, making it inevitable for one to make contact. Included with this, he doesn't need to call out markings anymore, they activate by will alone. While in resurrection, his strength and speed has become somewhat better then before.

(10/50 Ressurection Exp): Including his earlier enhancements, the Toad and Wolf have fully awakened, allowing Zetta to reappear on any inanimate object (Not including anything with living spiritual energy, ex. Shinigami sword). If a target stands within or touches the marking, they will feel the effects of the marking to it's full potential.

Toad: Target feels full effects of fatique.
    Wolf: Target will nearly be at a standstill while moving through or on this marking.

While in ressurection, his strength and speed is nearly twice as strong then his normal state.

(25/50 Resurrection Exp): Including his earlier enhancements, the Bear and Elephant have fully awakened, allowing the markings to reappear on any inanimate object (Not including anything with living spiritual energy, ex. Shinigami sword) or on any surface you could stand on (ex. if standing on air). If a target stands within or touches the marking, they will feel the effects of the marking to it's full potential.

Bear: Can appear not only on inanimate objects, but anywhere Zetta wants it to be, even horizontally. Can now fully repel any attack done, causing a full reflect of damage to the user. Does not amplify imprints on attacker though.
    Elephant: Target will take nearly twice as much damage of an attack, as if nothing was blocking it.

While in ressurection, his strength and speed is alittle over twice as strong then his normal state.

(50/50 Resurrection Exp): Including his earlier enhancements, the Viper has fully awakened, allowing the markings to reappear on any inanimate object (Not including anything with living spiritual energy, ex. Shinigami sword) or on any surface you could stand on (ex. if standing on air). If a target stands within or touches the marking, they will feel the effects of the marking to it's full potential.

Viper: Target, if standing or within the marking, will feel the full force of disinagration. Process takes alittle time though to fully disinagrate, but still causes massive amount of damage.

While in ressurection, his strength and speed is over twice as strong then his normal state.

!!——————————————————————————!!

Additional!
    My Voice Actor is is the voice of Sho Minamoto
    Extra~Extra: I tend to call myself Amazing a lot.
    Roleplaying Level Love to write paragraphs of RPing and to be balanced. I rate myself as one of the best; but that would be unlike me if I didn't, right?

Show and Tell

Zetta begins to walk slowly up to this crippled monster, keeping the tribal wolf marking activated on the ground below it. In this ressurection form, he knew nothing had a chance against him. Espically the opponent he had in front of him..

..you being in that form..how does it give you such power..?

Zetta grins. It's all thanks to Lord Aizen, beast. Without him, I couldn't be where I am today; All Powerful, strong..an Espada. But can't give him all the credit..my own talent is pretty unique.

The shaded monster was clearly beaten, but it didn't let up. With it's remaining strength, it begins to struggle to stand correctly. But something was wrong. Though his body felt capable of such a simple action, it reacted to slowly to his commands. What could this "Espada"s power be to beable to restrain him so well?
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Admin

Empty Taboo Empty Re: Empty Taboo

Post  Oathkeeper Fri 27 May 2011, 10:29 am

This character has been approved for RP use

Fantastic! The powers are extremely unique and downright awesome.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:54 am